In this webinar you will learn the best practices of Twitter- how to set up your account, find and follow other people and/or organizations, build your follower base to build your business.
Find out how to get started- how do you build an audience, and create a network that will help you grow awareness towards your cause, organization or business.
Attendees will learn:
- How to set up a Twitter account from scratch
- How to create the perfect Twitter profile
- Twitter language
- How to find interesting people, events, organizations, local business and people
- How to build an audience
- How to engage people
- The importance of an online marketing calendar
- What are #Hashtags and how to use them
- Third party tools such as HootSuite and JustUnfollow
- How to get involved in other conversations
If you would like a copy of the slides from this webinar, please contact us.